Here's a short list of what I'm up to:
- Doing up diagrams for my horse to publish it.
- Crocheting what seems like all the things.
- Taking up knitting so that my knitting friends have a change to laugh at me. They have already begun the friendly mocking and I haven't even touched any needles yet.
- Baking foodstuffs, and cooking some delicious soups.
- Listening to Vitamin String Quartet. Fantastic string versions of popular songs. Very relaxing.
- Watching: Children of Dune miniseries.
- Reading: The Apprentice: My Life in the Kitchen, Jacques Pepin's autobiography.
- Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. It's like I'm playing the original game again. I don't remember anything and I have no idea what I'm doing and it's exciting.
- Spending Money on: New kitchen knife and pre-ordering a ticket for The Book of Mormon in April.
- Gyming: Yes.
- Drinking: Merridale Apple Cider (my local bar just put it on tap this week!) Also, Mulled Wine!
Nothing really philosophical to discuss this time around. Pretty happy and just enjoying life. Counting down days until my annual trip home. Will be fun.